TeslaNi

NEW VERSION! That's exactly what you've asked for!

^429147B90801A41CF57CD2A254D2EF30C53B99A43C79F8DE68^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr (1).jpg

Your feedback is the key factor for us to make Warfair enjoyable for all our players. That’s the main reason why this version has been created:

•  We heeded your requests about an opportunity to control auto-chasing feature. Now you can do it in your profile setting.
  • The issue with displaying Star and Free Supplies has been also fixed.
  • We fixed “Buy all” button in the store and the error with starting PvE episodes.  
  • On the first battle zone our players had a chance to get Scylla or Overdrive. We thought that we should exchange this support item to another unit. From now on players will get Scylla or Leviathan.

Download our new version from the store and tell us what you think of the current changes!

• Like 1

Poor players that get the leviatan as there first epic, i feel for them!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Twitch said:

Poor players that get the leviatan as there first epic, i feel for them!

On my opinion, with a new cost of 345 a leviathan is very dangerous. I prefer to use it instead of scylla.

Yes, it's very slow, but on the way to generator it may destroy a lot of enemies that cost way more than 345 combined. Especially when it comes to tough units as destroyers or tanks that are common on the first zones. Scylla cannot handle them as effective as leviathan.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Nikodeem said:

On my opinion, with a new cost of 345 a leviathan is very dangerous. I prefer to use it instead of scylla.

Yes, it's very slow, but on the way to generator it may destroy a lot of enemies that cost way more than 345 combined. Especially when it comes to tough units as destroyers or tanks that are common on the first zones. Scylla cannot handle them as effective as leviathan.

I use leviathans on the last zone now. After patch they have better rotation speed and cost. On the first zone they can be very dangerous, because there are less units that can counter them.

• Like 1

Is it just me? Often times the game asks me to update, but the latest version of the game is not available on the iOS App store.

• Like 1

I hope not, i would love a patch that did not nerf my main units xD

2 hours ago, Louis said:

Are there gonna be any changes on the overpowerd buggie?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Is it just me? Often times the game asks me to update, but the latest version of the game is not available on the iOS App store.

It's the same for me. I guess it's not released at the same time for all app store countrys. I get the update on my appstore usually the day after.

• Like 1