Sign in to follow this  
TeslaNi

NEW UPDATE AND ALLIANCE WAR!

GENERATOR (1).jpg

Commanders!

This update will bring new regions to our game and that’s why we decided to focus more attention on our new players:

-       We added new skins for generators that will help to highlight your appearance on the battlefield. One of them is available with our special limited offer and another will be in the store permanently. You can customize your generator in your profile settings.

-       The obstacle around generator on one of the Soror’s locations has been removed in order to make it easier for new players and avoid prolonged battles.

-       We’ve simplified our gameplay for our new players by adding our new “watch the target” feature. From now on units will chase their closest target OR manually established primary target. It will be also possible for unit not to watch its target automatically by using a special switcher. We deleted “sleeping tank” button and put this switcher instead.

For our experienced players this new feature is a perfect way to make their strategies more complex and unpredictable, especially using melee units like Hammerfrost, Athena or Kamikaze. Moreover, the opportunity to use this feature for a chosen unit gives a chance to play the game in the same way as before. Nevertheless, it would be great to get your feedback about it.

-       Waiting time on the first battle zone has been reduced to 10 seconds.

-       There will be no Destroyer on the Soror battle zone.

PVE changes:

-       We made episode 3 and 6 in the first chapter easier due to your feedback

-       We changed episode “Death from above” in the second chapter. There is only one Bomber instead of two now that will bring more entertainment for our players.

-       We also reworked “Air force” episode in the second chapter. Now it’s more complex and way different from the previous episode.

-       We added special notification in PvE to not let you miss some essential things.

Some little but very important changes:

-       We fixed banner with information about who donated you blueprints in your Alliance

-       We fixed the battle location switcher and now it doesn’t restart after watching a battle replay

-       We reduced the amount of the game notifications

-       We made interface for buying new blueprints more comfortable

-       Now it’s possible to block messages from players you don’t want to communicate with

-       Flakker’s look has been changed completely

-       Missiler’s animation and model has also been updated

-       Pompeii 9 battle zone has been visually upgraded

-       Hammerfrost animation in hangar is changed

-       We added new animations to attacked units on the battlefield

-       We improved animation of Hunter’s and Ogre’s shooting

ALLIANCE WAR

We would like to suggest you to take part in the first Alliance War! From 20.03.2018 until 03.04.2018 Top 5 Alliances will receive a reward according to the average rating value of particular Alliance members and its place.

Amount of credits every player in Alliance will get

1st place

Average Alliance rating x5

2nd place

x4

3rd place

x3

4th place

x2

5th place

x1

Like, for example, if average rating in your Alliance in the end of the season is 1800 and you are on the 2nd place, every Alliance member will get 1800x4=7200 credits.

ADDITIONALLY in the end of the season TOP 5 players from the Leaderboard will get a special reward – the opportunity to choose blueprints for their favorite unit:

EPIC

RARE

COMMON

1st place

10 blueprints

100 blueprints

400 blueprints

2nd place

3rd place

4th place

5th place

What do you think? Your feedback is very welcome as always! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TeslaNi said:

We improved Hunter’s and Ogre’s shooting

What does it mean? Balance fix?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jhon said:

What does it mean? Balance fix?

I've added that it's only about visual effects 9_9

I will have to test the idea of units automatically following other units... I was under impression that the point is to guess where opponents is going so it also made a lot of sense to make evading maneuvers.
I hope it will not ruin the game for those who wanted to be able to to avoid enemy... 

We'll see

Alliance War has one huge drawback - it makes leadership want to drop lower ranked members. What is a sorting condition to determine what alliance is first? Average rating in alliance or alliance rating?
Because if it is the average rating, then I expect that one player will create his own alliance and win, having the best average ranking.

It would be so much more fun if the alliance war was based on battles between players from different alliance. Just give every alliance each own pvp rank and every time players from different alliances face each other, alliance rank will change accordingly. That would make battles between players from top alliance really intense

3rd change I hate completely. Really, that is what is needed so the top players will be boosted even more than the rest

when the patch comes up?

• Like 1

Well, to reach this top 5 Alliance you need all of your members 'cause we use this total Alliance rating everybody can see in the leaderboard. Kicking these players is like making your score lower. So no worries, everybody matters B|

Everything above rewarding seasons top 5 players sounds great +1

It’s already close to impossible to catch up to top players. Your solution for us normal players to be even on competitive level is to make these same seasonal top players even more unbeatable? Ok sounds logic to me........ 

o.O

• Like 1

Waiting what are the effects on this. Might be fun and havent tested so cant say nothing yet. But to change the basics of the game by putting "autoaim" to the game? The main point in this game was in my opinnion chess-like gaming where u have to predict what enemy is doing next.

But lets see if it is good or bad first.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Baliw said:

It’s already close to impossible to catch up to top players. Your solution for us normal players to be even on competitive level is to make these same seasonal top players even more unbeatable? Ok sounds logic to me........ 

o.O

It's usually like that when game is in Beta but then things begin to change as game expands.

15 hours ago, gwaith said:

Waiting what are the effects on this. Might be fun and havent tested so cant say nothing yet. But to change the basics of the game by putting "autoaim" to the game? The main point in this game was in my opinnion chess-like gaming where u have to predict what enemy is doing next.

You will still have the option to control everything. As we mentioned before it's mostly for beginners9_9

Posted (edited)

But why the setup is on auto by default to all new troops what u put on battlefield? There is well enough micromanagement to do during before, now u have to turn off automode to each unit separately. It might be good for beginners, but I like to control my troop 100% and now there is rly big chance that I'm not able to do it. And Huskarls charge like rest of the units and die without reason because they get too close to enemy or might even charge to different enemy which the main unit which Huskarl is supporting.

I always tell our coders that if there is possibility to user to choose auto or manual, manual always by default. User chooses if something is switched to auto.

P.S: difference on the button is that unit on auto or not is too similar. When u happen to play in well lit room or outdoors you rly cant tell which setup the unit is. Cant there be used normal on / off icons like almost rest of the computer programs or electric gadgets in whole world is using. Why invent the wheel again?

Edited by gwaith
  • Like 2

Thanks a lot for the feedback @gwaith! We've just released this feature and we need more reviews like yours to figure out how to make it more comfortable for the experienced players. 

13 hours ago, gwaith said:

But why the setup is on auto by default to all new troops what u put on battlefield? There is well enough micromanagement to do during before, now u have to turn off automode to each unit separately. It might be good for beginners, but I like to control my troop 100% and now there is rly big chance that I'm not able to do it. And Huskarls charge like rest of the units and die without reason because they get too close to enemy or might even charge to different enemy which the main unit which Huskarl is supporting.

I always tell our coders that if there is possibility to user to choose auto or manual, manual always by default. User chooses if something is switched to auto.

P.S: difference on the button is that unit on auto or not is too similar. When u happen to play in well lit room or outdoors you rly cant tell which setup the unit is. Cant there be used normal on / off icons like almost rest of the computer programs or electric gadgets in whole world is using. Why invent the wheel again?

as what @gwaith says. please make the button look more prominent when its on and less so when off and make the look more obvious that its for turning on or off the auto mode. oh and please do turn the autompde permanently off.

as what gwaith said, i want to be 100% in control of my troops. the only exceptions would be the close range fast attack units but thats its. 

=============================

Liking the new skins for generators. (soooo shiny! 🙃🙃🙃)

============================

New flakker looks a bit weird tho. why a different skin for the head? why not make it similar in color with the rest of the body?

===========================

hopefully Alliance war keeps the players more active in game

===========================

QUESTION - 

when will the next round of buffing and nerfing be?

AND 

when will other regions have a chance at warfair?

More feeback to come 😀😀😀

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Now have tested that autothingie for two days. I have to say it is not helping. More over it is just making all micromanagement even more frustrating. I do understand, if new players dont get that automatically on, they dont know how to do it. If u plan to keep that, could make setup page where u can choose these default settings? Like setup where u can choose if new unit is placed on battlefield with auto on or off. And I have to say that I dont believe that this helps new players to learn the game. This way all are just throwing new units with autosetup on the battlefield and dont learn the strategies of this game. But like said, pls some setupthingie where u can choose which is the default setting.

And yes the button, pls make it show more is it on or off. Sometimes when u play small screens like phone the touch does not go through and u cant tell did it or not.

Edited by gwaith
  • Like 3

Agree with the previous messages about auto aim. I get it about how useful it could be for beginners but if you allow me it is more a tool for experienced players.
- The units you get from the two first battlefields are easy to use and manage. The campaign teaches how to get the precise control of units but this precise control is spoiled by auto aim. I would recommand to first use all manual and than automatic.
- Auto aim should/will be marvellous with very few units, like kamikaze or athena, but completly useless -even, dangerous for support weapons like (and specially) huskarls -not even mention of light units like hunters... And Kamikazes arrives battlezone 3 and athenas... later.

• Like 1

bombers hunting tanks also love autopilot :D

I think that the button should change color instead of just lightning up. like green/red should be visible even outside.

Also it may be useful to introduce this option after some time - in tutorial or when kamikaze gets available

I personally just worked out a habit to myself to turn autopilot off every time I put a new unit but it would be useful to have option in settings to choose the default behavior

• Like 1

Sorry to say, but playing with the new AI system didn’t help my game lol. But then again i’m also matched against experienced players with lvl 11-12 units. So AI isn’t gonna help in the situations no matter what when my own lvl 8-9 units go charge in like suicide bombers. It’s often confusing which unit have the auto on or off. I like to play without the whole AI at all. Maybe add it in settings where you can completely turn it off for all games like before the update?

• Like 1

On 21.3.2018 at 9:02 AM, TeslaNi said:

It's usually like that when game is in Beta but then things begin to change as game expands.

You think when the game is out of beta I’m able to catch up to players that continues to get blueprints for being on top, meanwhile I am not getting rewarded for continuously loosing against the top players. Alright my math must be really off because it doesn’t add up to me.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Baliw said:

Maybe add it in settings where you can completely turn it off for all games like before the update?

Due to the feedback we plan to make a special button for those players who prefer not to have AI as a default feature. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, TeslaNi said:

Due to the feedback we plan to make a special button for those players who prefer not to have AI as a default feature. 

Great TeslaNi, thanks for doing that.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Baliw said:

Great TeslaNi, thanks for doing that.

You are always welcome^_^!

I think you don't need extra button, just option in settings

like I can choose if i want music or vibrations in game, another options "default AI/deafault no AI"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gorzki said:

I think you don't need extra button, just option in settings

like I can choose if i want music or vibrations in game, another options "default AI/deafault no AI"

Of course, this button will be in the settings not on the battlefield, no worries.

Have to say I have to learn to play with that autothingie. Some units are useful with it, but most of them are not. But this default setting button sounds great.

• Like 1

but the button is the autothingie on or not is still rly vague. Hard to see the difference.

• Like 1