Sign in to follow this  
TeslaNi

YOUR FEEDBACK - OUR REWARD!

feedbak_time.jpg

feedbak_time.jpg

Commanders!

You've already noticed that we've been testing several new modes in the game. Some of you liked the first mode, another the second one and you can already try our third mode on Monday. The thing is that not all of them will be in the game on a regular basis. That's why your opinion is appreciated more than ever. What do you like the most? What is need to upgraded? We really want to get your feedback about it.

If you have ideas about modes you've already played, or maybe during the next week you'll notice something interesting about the new one, please, let us know. You can be sure that best ideas will be not only heard but rewarded as well! B|

Let's make our game better and make your great ideas come true. 

Thank you!

• Confused 1

The 4 players knockout seems to be more fun usually, however it can be immensely frustrating if I become a sole target of 2 (or even 3) enemies. It also allows for faster grinding (don't need to win to get chest and gold)

However map seems to be too small for 4 players, so it requires a lot of obstacles which means grenadiers are a must there

2 vs 2 seems to be more balanced in general. It may be interesting if we can see our teammates moves before finishing turn (in real time or if your teammate finishes his turn)

• Like 2

FEEDBACK

4Player FFA gameplay

FUN - gameplay can be very dynamic. Great way to farm for stars which can be helpful for the chest we get. There are however some problems i feel everyone is familiar with ->

- i feel the map size is a bit too small for a 4 FFA. Makes it feel too cramped at times. atleast consider spacing enough for the grenadier to require another turn to approach the enemy base. OR make the bases have atleast 50 to 100% more hp so as to give the opposition a slightly harder time to just grenadier spam it. 

- that aside - you can be ganged on by other players who would attack you in pairs or all at the same time.  (usually because they are clan mates or you are the considered the most dangerous) ; but thats FFA so really its not that big of a deal.

Conclusively, 4 Player FFA is nice. fun and forces the players to be very dynamic but also careful. Good for star farming. i recommend it be available as something of a weekend thing. not something that should be consistently put in all day, everyday

===========================

2vs2 Gameplay

Very fun - requires teamwork. 

Map works well with 2 players. Would be nice if you can incorporate a 3v3 with a slightly longer map perhaps? with 4 bases instead of 3 in Diamond formation? 

Also, would be nice to form a sort of a squad (2man team for 2vs2 or 3man team if there will ever be a 3vs3) and join the game as a premade squad.

Being Random can be annoying at times and can also ruin the deck setup you prepared with your teammate. (ie - you prepared a anti air only setup whereas your teammate prepared a anti ground setup buuuuut you end up versing eachother due to the randomizing of teammates)

I feel the colors can be abit confusing to decipher at times. why not make your teammate white? or light green? not cyan. its still too close to the blue color. 

P.S - would be nice to earn perhaps 40 gold in the 2v2 instead of 20 gold. 2v2 can be very challenging and i feel 20 gold isnt as rewarding for having to deal against twice the number of units in field (even tho your own team has twice as many) also becuase its hard to end a game in less than 20 turns at times. game usually can last up to 25 turns.

Oh, do consider increasing the number of turns 2v2. perhaps 30 instead of 25?

Also nice to keep the 2v2 game type for every day of the week. 

==========================

CONCLUSION

For either game types, the idea of having a base with a turret addon can be something interesting to incorporate

Also, tweak the problem with overlapping units in the game. its still quite frustrating to deal with that. 

I feel rewards should be better for either game type since its not part of the rating system. (more gold for 2v2 ; star farming is nice for 4 FFA so cant really complain there for now)

====================

OVERALL - Both are fun. 

• Like 4

i disagree on 2 points shah.

if you allow people to go in as a team of two, there is no point going there alone unless you like to lose

if you increase the amount of gold from this mode, there is even less reason to play ranked and that is a big problem

• Like 1

I realy like both. But i think i like the second little more. 

I would love if i could communikat somehow to My teammate. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Gorzki said:

i disagree on 2 points shah.

if you allow people to go in as a team of two, there is no point going there alone unless you like to lose

if you increase the amount of gold from this mode, there is even less reason to play ranked and that is a big problem

well for your first point @Gorzki , there could be a squad option and a solo option..

as for your 2nd point i dont think ranked matches would stagnate. the end reward every season is reason enough to want to reach 3000 in rating. and that takes time and commitment. but you have a point. it can be more lucrative in the long run if you keep farming gold from the game modes

Posted (edited)

I speak from the point of view of player who doesn't like to be bothered with teaming up and synchronizing play with another players, as I sometimes play battle after battle, sometimes have small breaks and sometimes play 1 off
so teaming up and synchronising is too annoying

dividing mode between teams and random players cuts playerbase and may not be viable long term, depends on activity in this mode
Making it only teams just cuts of players like me and makes it a hassle to roganize
allowing people to create ready teams makes the mode not viable for the single player (unless he is a masochist)

about point 2.

The current ranking system, even with high number players requires mostly low strength players to keep playing to dig more rank points and middle range to play to transfer the points to the top

At the begining of the season low strength players have no real reason to play and logically they should just wait for top to go away, so they will have bigger chance facing someone at their level
at the end of the season quite a lot of players already know they will not push through to higher chest anyway so they have no reason to play rankeds
if you couple it if side mode that pays better - lets say I don't think it is a good idea

it is completely the opposite, it is ranked mode that needs to be profitable even if you win 1 lose 1.....

Edited by Gorzki
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

4 player knockout battle: 👌

I enjoyed it a lot. The battles can go either way. And the chaos It create is hilarious!

2 VS 2 Battle: 👍

Not a bad co-op mode. It works great based off on the solo battle maps. Sharing the same generators there are a lot of strategic ways to compliment eachothers setups.

2 player knockout mode: 😐

I just didn't enjoy this mode as much, even if it's based off the 4 player knockout map. I really thought I would like this one. It’s too easy for both players to rush either side of the outlaying generators.

I haven’t anything more to add other then what I have suggested to you before @TeslaNi.

Edited by Baliw
  • Like 1

Let me start by saying i like it that the new  modes are all friendly battle level, thag way everyone is able to try out newbuilds!

The 4 players free for all was a lot of fun! The mapsize could be bigger and i would like it if genarators have more hp its over so fast. I did enjoy seeing new builds there.

In the 2v2i really missed the opertunity to join as a pair, for me thats a must. Maybe you could make this one the one where you can join as groupand the other2v2 (with difrent spawns) where you join for solo play. 

The 2v2 was a lot of fun we even cordinated battles with diffrent clans to try and get 2v2 with only players.  I would advise if you only have 2 humans to always match them together to compstomp. Because ive had a few games where it was ai and a player vs ai and player. And for some reason 1 ai was just so much betterthen the other. 

Greetings Twitch

• Like 1

2v2 FFA

Interesting concept.

- Felt the map was too small for that tho. everything felt congested and hectic in a messy way.

- the normal 2v2 was more fun in my opinion

- However, helped in earning stars for the crate so not much too complain about really. 

Buuut, I'd rather there be the normal 2v2 and the FFA then the 2v2FFA. 

============

IDEA

Can have it as an option IF there is any sort of custom game option here for friendlybattles amongst alliance mates or Hopefully with players outside the alliance 

being able to make a private room can also spark Tournaments and Various competitions even 

--------------------

Conclusively, having it as an option is a good thing in my opinion

• Like 1