Sign in to follow this  
Twitch

Unit cards do not show correctly what units do ingame

So ill put it here in the official bug report forum. 

There is something wrong with the unit cards and it needs a fix. Some units like the athena, destroyer and cycloos (of those im sure) tanks, levuathan, jetride(not totaly sure) have a attack per turn number on the card that is wrong, the units do not do those number attacks ingame. When patch 1.3 happend the attack per turn number changed, athena whent from 2 attacks a turn to 3, destroyer from 4 to 5 and cyclops from 1 to 2. After testing this ingame it seems those units still do the attack nr per round from before the patch. Athena still does 2, destroyer still does 4 and cyclops still only does 1 attack per turn. 

Please fix it so that unit cards show the correct numbers that the units ingame use. 

• Like 1

Hey!

Let me shed some light on this.9_9 Before we released 1.3 version, description of the units were incorrect. That's why we've implemented a new mathematical algorithm to make it more precise.The only thing that was changed for all units was the text part. I'll try to explain this using Cyclops example. If you already aimed on the target in the beginning of the turn, Cyclops could shoot twice: once at the start of the turn and one more time in the end of the turn. But if you aimed only in the middle of the turn, it would shoot only once. It used to be like that all the time. We did change the description of the units, but shooting system is still the same. :ph34r:

• Like 1

But i have tested this, non of the units that have had a text change do the attacks that the text says. So your example of the cyclops it never shoots 2 times a turn even if it starts the turn next to a genarator. Same for the athena it (easyer to check becaus it does not kill a genarator fast) the athena never does 3 attacks in a round even if its standing against the genarator for 5 turns.

Edited by Twitch
  • Like 1

It won't be easy to trace this because time of the turn is 5.32 and Cyclops reload is 5.3. We have to mention that there is a chance for Cyclops to shoot twice per turn, but most of the time it won't happen.

Oke lets use the athena, because the cyclops kills a tower fast. In the tests we did i put athena next to a tower and she attacks it, say 2 times because in that round she did not begin next to the tower.

Next round begins and she is next to the tower for the whole round she will attack 2 or 3 times depending on the round before when she got to the tower. 

But in round 3 she must make 3 attacks because there is zero fluctionation now. But she still only does 2 attacks in the tests. And keeps doning 2 attack per round till the g enarator is dead never 3, i would advise to test this out in a friendly battle where you wont get attacked

11 minutes ago, Twitch said:

Oke lets use the athena, because the cyclops kills a tower fast. In the tests we did i put athena next to a tower and she attacks it, say 2 times because in that round she did not begin next to the tower.

Next round begins and she is next to the tower for the whole round she will attack 2 or 3 times depending on the round before when she got to the tower. 

But in round 3 she must make 3 attacks because there is zero fluctionation now. But she still only does 2 attacks in the tests. And keeps doning 2 attack per round till the g enarator is dead never 3, i would advise to test this out in a friendly battle where you wont get attacked

Well, here it comes another rare BUT possible scenario xD

Athena's reload is 2.63 sec and as we've already learned that the turn is 5.32 sec. So you see now 2.63 x 2 = 5.26. Mathematically there is a chance for the third shot because of this 0.06 sec. It's worth mentioning that it's a pretty rare case, but it must be mentioned in the description.

Oke... as far as my math skills allow 1 athena should do a thirth attack when i park it against a genarator and has the time to kill it, but its not happening.

Anyway you guys now know about it and if its working as intended thats oke.B|

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TeslaNi said:

It won't be easy to trace this because time of the turn is 5.32 and Cyclops reload is 5.3. We have to mention that there is a chance for Cyclops to shoot twice per turn, but most of the time it won't happen.

17 hours ago, TeslaNi said:

reload is 2.63 sec and as we've already learned that the turn is 5.32 sec. So you see now 2.63 x 2 = 5.26

Lol, this is is a bad math. If there is a "chance" to do second or third shot in this turn, it doesn't mean that it has 2 or 3 shots per turn. 

If you like math, use math. Actual attack speed for cyclops is 1,0037735849056603773584905660377 shots per turn. Actual attack speed for athenas is 2,0228136882129277566539923954373 shots per turn.

Edited by Jhon
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jhon said:

Lol, this is is a bad math. If there is a "chance" to do second or third shot in this turn, it doesn't mean that it has 2 or 3 shots per turn. 

If you like math, use math. Actual attack speed for cyclops is 1,0037735849056603773584905660377 shot per turn. Actual attack speed for athenas is 2,0228136882129277566539923954373 shots per turn.

after-learning-that-even-though-the-text-isnt-changed-will-ferrell-memes-frequent-the-front-page-72895.jpg