Sign in to follow this  
m0oncake

CUSTOM RULES FOR FRIENDLY BATTLES

Hello everyone, I have a small idea how to diversify friendly battles in alliances. We can come up with our own rules, which will strongly (or not very much) differ from the rules of conventional battles. This can be as simple bans on the choice of units or supports in squads; pre-agreed squad groups; or more custom rules that you can come up with. Below I will share a couple of my ideas and hope that you can come up with your own and more interesting rules that we can try out in our alliances!

"Battle of Heavyweights"
Players choose squads from units for more than a certain cost (for example, more than 150 energy). Both players skip the first 4 moves instantly to get the maximum amount of energy and during this time there will be 2 barrels of antimatter. Then the game follows the usual rules. Additional bans: suggest not to use support for damage, shield and invulnerability - only control abilities.

"Robotunknown's battlegrounds" - can't escape from the fashionable survival xD
Bans are selected by both players, I propose again to prohibit the use of all the damaging supports, shield and invulnerability. Both players miss the first 4 moves (honestly, I really like this rule). On the fifth move, players withdraw their troops, spending all their energy, and then the entire battle will be conducted only by these units. Restrictions on the use of supports are not present - we use when we want, but we can not deduce new units. Ignore our usual goal with the destruction of generators, and simply kill the enemy units and try not to lose our own. The winner is the player whose last unit will survive.

There are still a lot of different game modes that you can adapt to our game. Do not limit your imagination, find partners for games, experiment and let's try to come up with more diverse entertainment! Discuss!

Edited by m0oncake
  • Like 4

On 10.02.2018 at 8:31 PM, m0oncake said:

Both players skip the first 4 moves instantly to get the maximum amount of energy

I think it''ll be better to set up initial energy and not to skip turns.

• Like 2