Sign in to follow this  
Baliw

Win to loss ratio

I don’t know about you guys, but most of my games today have ended up in losses. I had one odd win and it was a close game. Starting to think I’m not cut for this game :/Missions are not getting done and can’t get any chest.

• Sad 1

Hey! I can admit that it was a hard day for you - I've seen your battle history. But I can't say your opponents were superior or something. Maybe you should reconsider usage of your support items, because it was the only thing with lower level you had in those battles. Let me know if something is not okay today:ph34r:!

• Like 1

Never fun to have a bad day Baliw. Hopefully tomorrow youll kick some ass and chew bubblegum!

@TeslaNi is there maybe a way to see your win percentage vs players? I can only see howmany wins i have and that includes AI.

• Like 1

Some people are stat junkies. Give them some candy
not only number of wins, but also number of total battles played, divide those stats between battles with pirates and with players.

Introduce a second rating that is never resetted, is not taken into account in any matchmaking and is not changed after battles with pirates - simply for bragging rights (it will be possible to have this ranking at 2k, meet someone at 8k and get a whoooping increase after one battle, why not)

Add in profile stats for each unit - how many of them were used in a players career, how much damage was done to enemy units and to generators by each unit. What is a win ratio for each unit separately?

You probably have those numbers (if not, then you should need it for balance department) Give stat junkies some looovee.....