Twitch

Pirates, what are they & sugestions

Hi all, i thought lets make a topic about the pirates in the game where you can ask questions and call out for some buffs or nerfs etc.

What are pirates, they are the AI we get to play against when there are no human opponents found within 40 seconds. Maybe you are wondering, why you some times meet real players and other times AI. Well it depence on your trofiecount (points from now on) you can only meet players that are within 250 points of you. So say you have a 1000 points you only get to play against people that are between 750 and 1250 points. 

So then you meet a AI player, it seems that the AI have different setups so you are never sure what combination they are playing. 

Sugestions:

Personaly i would love to see that the pirates that use the kamikaze get the kamikaze taken out of their setup and changed to Athena's. It happens way to often that the AI just runs their kamikaze into generators and i think that Athena has the same role without dieing. 

Please leave questions or sugestions here.

Greetings Twitch

On 26.1.2018 at 8:43 PM, Twitch said:

What are pirates, they are the AI we get to play against when there are no human opponents found within 40 seconds. Maybe you are wondering, why you some times meet real players and other times AI. Well it depence on your trofiecount (points from now on) you can only meet players that are within 250 points of you. So say you have a 1000 points you only get to play against people that are between 750 and 1250 points. 

So then you meet a AI player, it seems that the AI have different setups so you are never sure what combination they are playing. 

I meet players with far more trophy points, sometimes I meet someone with 1-2k more then me. And they have pretty much everything at lvl 9. Meanwhile myself have generator lvl 8 and units far in between lvl 3-7.

As for pirates I usually matched against those with lvl 8 and 9 generators and units. If I am against lvl 8 pirates I have a fair chance. I happend to loose against the strong lvl 9 though. Agree that they have rather random setups. It seems the lvl 9 have a better AI in my oppinion.

4 hours ago, Baliw said:

I meet players with far more trophy points, sometimes I meet someone with 1-2k more then me. And they have pretty much everything at lvl 9. Meanwhile myself have generator lvl 8 and units far in between lvl 3-7.

This is rather weird, i even have confermation from the in game dev when i just started out playing, that the max diffrence between you and your opponent is 250 points, ive tested this myself aswell. Ive never been matched with a bigger gap then that.  If the opponent is 250 lower you onky get 12 trofypoints when you win (lowest i ever got) and i think you can get 40+ points when the other player is 250 higher then you. Maybe a dev can jump in on this?

About the pirates, they are your genarator  level or 1 level above that, in my tests ive notished that if you win a lot they are + 1 level and when you lose a(few) game(s) vs pirates they lower back to your genarator level.  And units the pirates use are sometimes 1 level higher then their genarator level.

So for instance im level 8 i battle pirates that are genarator level 9 and they use a few level 10 units.

the only trick I can think of, if you consider playing pirates mostly is leveling your troops far beyond your generator. Because if you level up your generator, you will meet with pirates with higher level generator AND units.

So don't donate, stick to leveling only 5 units and 3 supports and you will always have beter units than pirates you meet

It is not worthy for me, but possible