Sign in to follow this  
ShahBlitz

Voice Comm and Chat option in battle

I have 2 things that i feel can be awesome to incorporate during pvp matches BOTH in alliance and in the regular battles.

Voice comm and being able to type during 1v1 matchups.

Saying GOODLUCK,GOODGAME OOPS, etc etc just seems to lack in being able to express yourself.

Its especially frustrating when in experimenting in Alliance matches. you just cant project your intentions to the opponent. Everything has to be planned out before hand and that sucks since new ideas can pop up in our head and we cant say anything about it.

• Thanks 1

Try Discord. It’s a great voice/text app for both iOS and Android that hardly take any resource on your device. I have used this on other games :) I made a server if you’re interested to try it out.

https://discord.gg/PSfdvuS

AFA75B75-1BB5-4951-9DD2-FC20E0473DB7.png

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Baliw said:

Try Discord. It’s a great voice/text app for both iOS and Android that hardly take any resource on your device. I have used this on other games :) I made a server if you’re interested to try it out.

https://discord.gg/PSfdvuS

AFA75B75-1BB5-4951-9DD2-FC20E0473DB7.png

We planned to make an official discord later, do you want me to make it now? Like to moderate it and all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

that would be awesome! :o

To both of you guys hahaha

if thats the solution then its worthwhile using. In the meantime since its not official from the warfair dev-team @TeslaNi....  i'll pm you @Baliw later.

Do make it official @TeslaNi :)

iam sure there will be players using it! :D

• Like 1

5 hours ago, TeslaNi said:

We planned to make an official discord later, do you want me to make it now? Like to moderate it and all.

Alright that’s great, yes feel free to make an official Warfair discord channel @TeslaNi

4 hours ago, ShahBlitz said:

that would be awesome! :o

To both of you guys hahaha

if thats the solution then its worthwhile using. In the meantime since its not official from the warfair dev-team @TeslaNi....  i'll pm you @Baliw later.

Do make it official @TeslaNi :)

iam sure there will be players using it! :D

@ShahBlitz It would be great to run our own alliance discord channel too! ;) but yeah an official Warfair channel would maybe let other alliances to join in on the fun. 

Edited by Baliw
  • Like 1