Sign in to follow this  
Baliw

Antimatter

Why does it spawn more on the enemy side? Shouldn’t it be fair and spawn equal amount for both sides? I get it’s random where it spawn, but more then often it’s unbalanced.

I assume I should clear the air by telling you how this antimatter system works:ph34r:!

There are 4 spots on each map where antimatter could possibly emerge. First round the order of this spots is random, but later in the game not so much. 

It's confirmed that the first antimatter in the game could be on your enemy's side but there is 25% chance that it will be on your side and 50% that it will emerge in the corners of the map. Like if you see that pattern you'll be able to expect the antimatter "in the right" place.

I hope this info will help you to understand this principle and embrace its logic for your own interest! B|

• Thanks 2

I did not know that anti matter spawns are not random afther the first! Time to learn the spawn system xD

On 22.1.2018 at 9:17 AM, TeslaNi said:

I assume I should clear the air by telling you how this antimatter system works:ph34r:!

There are 4 spots on each map where antimatter could possibly emerge. First round the order of this spots is random, but later in the game not so much. 

It's confirmed that the first antimatter in the game could be on your enemy's side but there is 25% chance that it will be on your side and 50% that it will emerge in the corners of the map. Like if you see that pattern you'll be able to expect the antimatter "in the right" place.

I hope this info will help you to understand this principle and embrace its logic for your own interest! B|

Thank you for explaning how that works @TeslaNi Now I will have to take notes where they spawn on the map.

• Like 1

As first antimatter sometimes decides the battle maybe it would be better if FIRST AM was never spawned on one player's side, only in one of the corners or on the middle of the map?

Also sometimes there is a barrier in the corner. It is much more difficult to grab AM behind the barrier than the one on your side......