Sign in to follow this  
m0oncake

Alliance weekend tournament

Hi, guys! This weekend our alliance (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・ is going to hold a small tournament for the title of the leader of the alliance.

MAIN RULES:

• 8 players, 3 places, first two places will be promoted to leaders, the third will only be honored ;D
  • all duels will be in the format of the "best-of-three" - game to two wins (stars doesn't matter)
  • the first games this Saturday
  • final on Sunday

OPTIONAL RULE (IF ALL PARTICIPANTS SUPPORT THE IDEA):

• in the final games will be 3 players and each of them will be able to choose one unit or abilities that can not be used in the final games

PLAYERS GRID:

Saturday games:

1. @ShahBlitz vs zaqwer (UTC 12:00)
  2. Azazel vs Ethan (UTC 12:30)
  3. winer-1 vs winer-2 (UTC 13:00)
  4. @Baliw vs @Jhon  (UTC 13:30)
  5. @Twitch vs Louis (UTC 14:00)
  6. winer-4 vs winer-5 (UTC 14:30)
  7. loser-3 vs loser-6 (UTC 15:00)

Winers of the games 5, 6 and 7 reach the final on Sunday:

• Game for first place: winer-5 vs winer-6 (UTC 14:00)
  • Game for second place: winer-7 vs loser-final-1 (UTC 14:30)

I tried to take into account the wishes of the players about the time of the duels. You can see the UTC time  here. If you can not play at this time, please write about it here, or arrange with your opponent in the game and write me a personal message with a convenient time.

Btw, you can always play your duel with the designated opponent before the specified time, just do not forget to write me the personal message of the results of each duel, in case the replays can get lost!

Since the games are played in the format of the "best-of-three", do not forget to prepare different sets of squads to surprise your opponent. But this is optional! :D

GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN! DISCUSS

Edited by m0oncake
  • Thanks 4

Cool thanks for all your effort!

Im only able to play from 1800 utc onwart on that saterday hopefully thats not a problem for you louis? 

Edited by Twitch
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, m0oncake said:

Winers of the games 5, 6 and 7 reach the final on Sunday:

I was a little mistaken: Winers of the games 3, 6 and 7 reach the final on Sunday.

9 minutes ago, Twitch said:

Im only able to play from 1800 utc onwart on that saterday

Unfortunately this will be a problem for the players of the following games (6 and 7) - we have quite a big difference in time zones. It would be great if you and Louis could play this Friday at 18:00 UTC or any other convenient time.

Edited by m0oncake
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, m0oncake said:
  • @Twitch vs Louis (UTC 14:00)
  • winer-4 vs winer-5 (UTC 14:30)

We have the first time shifts:

@Jhon and @Baliw, if you guys also want to move to a later time, I can offer at 18:30 UTC.

And the game:

• loser-3 vs loser-6 (UTC 15:00)

postponed to Sunday 13:30 UTC. But this game is not included in the "final part".

• Like 2

There was a little misunderstanding with the first game, so the results are still delayed. The second game was on schedule.

Final results:
Azazel vs Ethan 2:1

All duels results:
Azazel vs Ethan 3:0
Azazel vs Ethan 2:3
Azazel vs Ethan 3:0

Congratulations to the Azazel with a victory! Ethan, you were really good, but someone has to win...

Edited by m0oncake
  • Like 2

Apparently we do not really get to stick to the appointed time because of the big difference in time zones. 

So you can personally negotiate with an opponent about a duel and send me the results with a personal message - I will check the results of the replays of your games and publish them.

• Like 1

Hi m0oncake,

I was a bit late home from work, but I played against Jhon and lost 2:3 and 1:3. Good games by Jhon. He said we just play 2 games. If he wins 2 no need to play a 3rd.

Edited by Baliw
  • Like 1

About misunderstanding in the first game:
So @ShahBlitz and zaqwer will play on format "best-of-five", if no one is against?

At the moment their results:
@ShahBlitz and zaqwer 0:3
@ShahBlitz and zaqwer 3:2
@ShahBlitz and zaqwer 3:0

One of the games was invalid because because Shah's phone sat down. So we are waiting for one more game?

Edited by m0oncake
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, m0oncake said:

The fourth game game was played.

Final results:
@Baliw vs @Jhon 0:2

All duels results:
@Baliw vs @Jhon 2:3
@Baliw vs @Jhon 1:3

Congratulations to the @Jhon with a victory! @Baliw, it was interesting games, thanks for participating!

No problem. I have a long way to become as good as you guys B|

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The fifth game was played.

Final results:
@Twitch vs Louis 2:0

All duels results:
@Twitch vs Louis 3:0
@Twitch vs Louis 3:0

Congratulations to the @Twitch with a victory! Louis, your opponent was too tough, I think, not everyone could beat him. You still played well, good luck next time... ;)

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Well, the first day of the tournament came to an end. Let's sum up some results and outline a plan for tomorrow!

Be careful, I'll start a new numbering for the duels and the winners / losers, not the same as in the first post!

We still have not finished a few duels:

1. @ShahBlitz vs zaqwer - 1 game (11:00 UTC)
  2. Azazel vs winer-1 (11:30 UTC)
  3. @Jhon vs loser-2 (12:00 UTC)

And the final games:

• Game for first place: @Twitch vs winer-2 (UTC 12:30)
  • Game for second place: winer-3 vs loser-final-1 (UTC 13:00)

I really hope that the new time is convenient for everyone. :D

And a little digression.

I'm very glad that we got such an interesting event. I hope you all get only positive emotions, although there are always winners and losers. We are all one team and I hope we all continue to play with each other, improve skills and influence our game in a good way! ;)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, m0oncake said:

And the final games:

I think, that the game "winer-3 vs loser-final-1" must be for the third place. Second place will get loser of game for the first place.

10 minutes ago, Jhon said:

I think, that the game "winer-3 vs loser-final-1" must be for the third place. Second place will get loser of game for the first place.

I also thought so originally, but I decided to do so to exclude the possibility that the player who lost to the first place never played with third place. Because maybe he will get the second place just because he did not get in the tournament line with these players. By the way I will make the leaders of our alliance who took the first two places, which makes both places equally important. I think so it will be fair.

Edited by m0oncake

5 minutes ago, m0oncake said:

I decided to do so to exclude the possibility that the player who lost to the first place never played with third place. Because maybe he will get the second place just because he did not get in the tournament line with these players. By the way I will make the leaders of our alliance who took the first two places, which makes both places equally important.

Ok, i got it.

2 hours ago, m0oncake said:

Well, the first day of the tournament came to an end. Let's sum up some results and outline a plan for tomorrow!

Be careful, I'll start a new numbering for the duels and the winners / losers, not the same as in the first post!

We still have not finished a few duels:

1. @ShahBlitz vs zaqwer - 1 game (11:00 UTC)
  2. Azazel vs winer-1 (11:30 UTC)
  3. @Jhon vs loser-2 (12:00 UTC)

And the final games:

I really hope that the new time is convenient for everyone. :D

I have to say i dont really understand the idea of the second place. You have 2 people in the final (in my opinion they fight for spot 1 and 2) and the 2 other players fight for spot 3 and 4. 

The way it set up now, its the two people in the final ( that are undefeted) 1 will get the 1st place and the other will be the 4th, he wont even have a chance to get to the second place?

@Twitch

For example, dark gray and brown came to the finals. Red and pink lost in the semifinals and fell into the "losers grid". Red won. Dark gray lost in the game for the first place and fell into the "losers grid". Why is this more fair? Because dark gray in this case did not play with the red, because he was in another branch. But red can deserve second place more.

P.S. I made a mistake, uploaded the image again and can not delete the previous one from the message or just message with attachments lol... :D Sorry for that

Edited by m0oncake
  • Thanks 1

Well, zaqwer win the last game vs @ShahBlitz

Final result:
@ShahBlitz vs @Twitch 3:2

All duels results:
@ShahBlitz and zaqwer 3:2
@ShahBlitz and zaqwer 3:0

Congratulations to the zaqwer, he will fight with Azazel for a place in the final! @ShahBlitz you were very good, but zaqwer was a little better... Thanks for the games!)