Sign in to follow this  
Gorzki

Remove mission "Win with air units only"

this mission is so retarded, that anytime someone get's it it is either refuse it straight away or wait till night and try uour luck with bots.

Trying to do this mission against player ends with opponent just spamming his anti air unit and easily wiping out all air units, resulting in rating drop that makes whole season wasted. I gave up after losing 150 rating in 4 battles that I NEVER stood a shred of chance to even try to win

Whover came up with that idea - you just made me change my opinion from warfair from "great" into "typica wargaming shit were some stupid asshole broke the whole game because of his ineptitude"

see you never

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Gorzki said:

this mission is so retarded, that anytime someone get's it it is either refuse it straight away or wait till night and try uour luck with bots.

Trying to do this mission against player ends with opponent just spamming his anti air unit and easily wiping out all air units, resulting in rating drop that makes whole season wasted. I gave up after losing 150 rating in 4 battles that I NEVER stood a shred of chance to even try to win

Whover came up with that idea - you just made me change my opinion from warfair from "great" into "typica wargaming shit were some stupid asshole broke the whole game because of his ineptitude"

see you never

Sad to see someone leave a game over the air mission. While it might be frustrating to not get it done, doesn’t really make me decide to quit alltogether.

But Whatever makes you happy of course. Frustrations happens in every game. When it comes to your statement, I have to beg to differ. Typical war games I have played are forcing players into a pay to win scheme, and completely screwing their community with their greed thru microtransactions.

I find these game developers are trying to work with their community in order to make a fun, balanced and rewarding war game RTS. They are also listening to our oppinion which to me is a big +

That being said, it’s my oppinion. And everyone is allowed to have one. Best of luck bud.

Edited by Baliw
  • Like 1

Its not a fun mission and there are more missions that are not fun, only ground, only air and only common units all make you loos vs real players. Maybe A fast fix wouldbe that the mision does not count your unit list but the acual unitsyou put in the game. That way you could choos to go for a mission with your normal list but skip putting ground units down if its a pirate.

I hope you wont leave because of this, its anoying but not game destroying expesely because thegame is in beta. 

Greets Twitch

I keep saying that before implementing some game features we always try to listen to the majority. 

19 hours ago, Gorzki said:

anytime someone get's it it is either refuse it straight away or wait till night and try your luck with bots.

And that's why we decided to remove Aircraft mission completely in our upcoming update.

What about "use common units"/"use ground units only" missions? We thought that we should give a bigger reward for these missions. Sounds fair, right? 

10 hours ago, Twitch said:

Maybe A fast fix would be that the mission does not count your unit list but the actual units you put in the game. 

Also our new update will bring this particular change @Twitch has mentioned before. Only deployed units will be counted while completing your mission, so it'll be unnecessary to rebuild your squad every time you want to finish your current mission. 

I hope you guys will meet us half way and understand that we are trying our best to bring you more fun and joy!

Thanks for your feedback!

• Thanks 1