Baliw

Leviathan not worth it? Your oppinion?

I’m wondering who here use Leviathan with success? Is it just way too costly unit to be worth it? I rarely see someone use them at this rate. Seems like a big, expensive and a slow ship that have very little use. Shame because it looks really great.

3DD4EB3B-F3EE-476E-BCC2-77C5383C2EA0.png

2 hours ago, Winston said:

I have it lvl 2 and use it with Silence-r cuz it's pretty slow. have u tried that?

5a571daf4ad07_8DE713383D5146FAE211E4FA2D21DAA37E48395FEDFA415BABpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.thumb.jpg.90c9fae9a8a9b2f4c6a20e78e97ee25f.jpg

I sure will try when I get Silence-R. Works ok with Freez-R as a support unit in my oppinion.

• Like 1

well... there are a couple reasons.

However, this is based on my combined observation, playstyle and experiance.

A) it costs 380. Expensive - An alternative with less firepower but with greater mobility and flexibility, the Scylla. OR with greater hp and movement and damage, the cyclops. OR something with damage and range and the ability to shoo over obstacles, the Taurus

B) just like the other Epic units (Aside from the scylla) its either used to go die for one base kill or stay put as a defensive unit. It lacks an alternative.

C) it can get outnumbered by just Flakkers.

as long as you dont bunch the flakkers together and let them come from different directions, 3 should be enough to take out a leviathan. even 2 if you use suoport weapons for your units or on the enemy leviathen. but then again, that also applies to other Epic units. but if it were alone, its lack of speed will be its main demise.

My opinion - get the taurus or cyclops instead. or just the Scylla (like everyone does).

However, a leviathen CAN still be used  and can unsettle the enemy player if you employ it properly. It all depends on how you play and if the flow of the game dictates that you use it.

Games can be won in every possible way here. its always up to the player :)

and their brain :P

• Thanks 3

Hi ShaBlitz we are in the same alliance! Nice to see your reply here. All great points you’ve made, and you are a lightyear more experienced then myself haha.

Yeah Scylla is my favorite go to air unit, lately been experimenting with units I’m not used too to get me out of my comfort zone.  Usually ends up in a loss and a “haha” emote from the opponent lol.

I don’t have Cyclops yet and I think I am like 2 battlezones away to get it. What’s Taurus? I’ve been slowly progressing my way in my spare time while waiting for chest unlocks. I’ll definitely give them a go when I get my hands on them.

I know there Leviathan is expensive and slow, and that’s probably why most players don’t use it. Turns extremely slow as well. Who knows maybe rebalancing and buffing will happen in the future. Gonna bench this dude meanwhile.

Edited by Baliw
Delete

21 minutes ago, ShahBlitz said:

well... there are a couple reasons.

However, this is based on my combined observation, playstyle and experiance.

A) it costs 380. Expensive - An alternative with less firepower but with greater mobility and flexibility, the Scylla. OR with greater hp and movement and damage, the cyclops. OR something with damage and range and the ability to shoo over obstacles, the Taurus

B) just like the other Epic units (Aside from the scylla) its either used to go die for one base kill or stay put as a defensive unit. It lacks an alternative.

C) it can get outnumbered by just Flakkers.

as long as you dont bunch the flakkers together and let them come from different directions, 3 should be enough to take out a leviathan. even 2 if you use suoport weapons for your units or on the enemy leviathen. but then again, that also applies to other Epic units. but if it were alone, its lack of speed will be its main demise.

My opinion - get the taurus or cyclops instead. or just the Scylla (like everyone does).

However, a leviathen CAN still be used  and can unsettle the enemy player if you employ it properly. It all depends on how you play and if the flow of the game dictates that you use it.

Games can be won in every possible way here. its always up to the player :)

and their brain :P

Hi ShaBlitz we are in the same alliance! Nice to see your reply here. All great points you’ve made, and you are a lightyear more experienced then myself haha.

Yeah Scylla is my favorite go to air unit, lately been experimenting with units I’m not used too to get me out of my comfort zone.  Usually ends up in a loss and a “haha” emote from the opponent lol.

I don’t have Cyclops yet and I think I am like 2 battlezones away to get it. What’s Taurus? I’ve been slowly progressing my way in my spare time while waiting for chest unlocks. I’ll definitely give them a go when I get my hands on them.

I know the Leviathan is expensive and slow, and that’s probably why most players don’t use it. Turns extremely slow as well. Who knows maybe rebalancing and buffing will happen in the future. Gonna bench this dude meanwhile.

Hey Baliw hows it goin? reach 2k so that we can verse eachother! :D 

And its great to have a reply! i thought i might've been too late on replying haha

YES to experimenting! staying in your comfort zone can get boring in this game. Howecer its always good to work on improving your strats with your older decks. :)

I meant the Heavytzer. It has a bull emblem on it so i call it the Taurus hahaha.

• Haha 2

if the leviathan had a faster rotating/turning rate i'd probably use it.

Or

an exaggerated idea would be to give it a secondary weapon like a slow down ray from a freezr.

and make it worth 400. then yes, i'd definitely try it in my deck

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ShahBlitz said:

Hey Baliw hows it goin? reach 2k so that we can verse eachother! :D 

And its great to have a reply! i thought i might've been too late on replying haha

YES to experimenting! staying in your comfort zone can get boring in this game. Howecer its always good to work on improving your strats with your older decks. :)

I meant the Heavytzer. It has a bull emblem on it so i call it the Taurus hahaha.

I’m good bruh :)

Trying to get some playtime when not at work. Going to take awhile for me to get 2k unless I get to play some in the weekends. But getting there slowly. I need to review some replay from you using heavytzer. Looks like a great long range ground unit!

22 hours ago, ShahBlitz said:

if the leviathan had a faster rotating/turning rate i'd probably use it.

Or

an exaggerated idea would be to give it a secondary weapon like a slow down ray from a freezr.

and make it worth 400. then yes, i'd definitely try it in my deck

Oh yeah that might make things more interesting ^^ I’d like to see that happen. I was thinking maybe give it a shield barrier so it can tank some damage as well as protect nearby allys or something like that.

For now the only epic unit that is good is the scrilla, all other epics cost to mutch for their worth (they feel like "win more" units, you are already winning and can spend your energy on a big unit but really you would be better off just spamming other units). Maybe just maybe the arty is oke aswel. But for now use the scrilla and skip the other epics. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twitch said:

For now the only epic unit that is good is the scrilla, all other epics cost to mutch for their worth (they feel like "win more" units, you are already winning and can spend your energy on a big unit but really you would be better off just spamming other units). Maybe just maybe the arty is oke aswel. But for now use the scrilla and skip the other epics. 

I use scrilla too much. Becoming too dependent on it I think, but now trying to play a bit without using him and see how it will go :)

I find the common units doing pretty well considering energy cost are a lot cheaper. Sadly I find Leviathan too slow and expensive to be effective. And like you say I’m better off spamming other units. For instance lately I’m playing around more with skyfighter/bomber/destroyer. Until I find something more useful in my setup xD

Edited by Baliw

Try using Leviathan with appropriate support cards such as overdrive and heal, and supporting it with appropriate units (FreezR, Buggies to take out enemy flakkers).

I feel like playing a Leviathan in the end game is very daunting for the enemy because they have to take it out. But admittedly it feels much harder to use and less versatile compared to the Scylla, which is my favourite unit for those reasons.

• Like 1