Sign in to follow this  
TeslaNi

NEW MAP GAMEPLAY!

Commanders! 

It’s time to intriduce you to one of our upgraded maps! We made a video with tactical review of a very exciting battle. You will learn how to play on maps like this one where generators are located differently and players use no damage support items. 

We will add this map in our upcoming updates. What do you think of it?

3491BC60-9BEE-4613-A0C5-91075037DD4D.jpeg

• Thanks 2

2017 Happy VS  New Year 2018  xD Best names ever hehe.. 

Great map. It opens up more attack lines towards the generators. Albeit they look more vulnerable. I wonder what would happen if you put 4 generators instead of 3? Perhaps add more wall around the middle so you’re forced to bring ground units to sides instead of trying to brute your way middle path? It might add more air unit loadout strategy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/7/2018 at 8:46 PM, Baliw said:

Albeit they look more vulnerable. 

Yeah, we deliberately made it this way so 3-0 score is almost impossible on this map. 

Also I'm not sure about 4 generators because there are only 25 turns and perhaps that will be not enough to the balanced session. Nevertheless, I assume that more generators on the map may become a part of a special game mode, for instance B|

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, TeslaNi said:

Yeah, we deliberately made it this way so 3-0 score is almost impossible on this map. 

Also I'm not sure about 4 generators because there are only 25 turns and perhaps that will be not enough to the balanced session. Nevertheless, I assume that more generators on the map may become a part of a special game mode, for instance B|

I feel as the battles are very short. Most battles don’t last very long. Personally I would like a mode where you can co-op with your alliance mates like a 2 VS 2. Speaking of modes how about a PVE mode or campaign? I guess my idea of 4 generators was to prolonge the game. But if you have a set format for it I guess it won’t work.

I love the units in this game (coming from an old command & conquer gamer back in my childhood days). Hope to see this game evolve more from just strictly a 1 VS 1 with random map game.

Edited by Baliw
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Baliw said:

I feel as the battles are very short. Most battles don’t last very long. Personally I would like a mode where you can co-op with your alliance mates like a 2 VS 2. Speaking of modes how about a PVE mode or campaign? I guess my idea of 4 generators was to prolonge the game. But if you have a set format for it I guess it won’t work.

Well, I bet you're gonna love our upcoming update! Just wait for the announcement :ph34r:

It's just the beginning and we plan to add a lot of outstanding features to the game, that's why your ideas are highly appreciated! Thank you for them! 

• Like 1