Louis

Clan request/chat part

I love this game so far!

Only the clan request/chat part is bit of a struggle. The requests are too huge and therefor we can't see the chatting and nobody chats. It is better to split up the request part and the chat part. This is far better for the interaction between the players.

Other thing that bothers me is te placement of the attack button. Every time I want to leave the game on my phone I must be carefull to hit the back button instead of the attack button.

Keep on the good work and I can't wait to play against the rest of the world when the game is official released!

• Like 4

Thanks a lot for your feedback! 

We are working on optimization of the Alliance chat and its features in general. Our upcoming updates will give you much more freedom and much more fun as an Alliance member.

It would be kind of you to describe where you want to move the attack button. A bit higher?

14 minutes ago, TeslaNi said:

It would be kind of you to describe where you want to move the attack button. A bit higher?

Thanks for your answers.

The leavebutton on my Phone is exacly at the up-right position of the attack button.
But on other phones it will be placed somewhere else.
I have to be carefull with this, no problem ;)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mytheory said:

I have to be carefull with this, no problem ;)

I think every skill we get in life could be extremely useful someday. Who knows what you can get out of this extra preciseness  :ph34r:

mission-impossible.jpg

• Haha 2

if we are going to implement tabs, maybe we should think about more at once? Like Clan info where clan leader (or also Elders) can make announcements (alliance main page doesnt work, no one in alliance checks it)?

• Like 1