Sign in to follow this  
EXE.cute

Best way to spend crystals?

Let's talk about the best ways to use free crystals. I know that farming crystals is always difficult so I would like to know what's the best way to spend it here.

-IMO speeding up chests unlocking is probably not great in long-term gameplay.
-Buying a supply? It has blueprints and would give some boost for the arena.
-Buying gold so you can turn around and purchase blueprints in the shop?

Other thoughts? Keep in mind I'm just asking about crystals we get in-game that come in supply and from achievements, so it will be a small number that I'm looking to spend efficiently. xDxDxD 

• Like 3

Well I think it'd either be speeding up chests or buying a supply chest. I suppose that gold doesn't become an issue until much later in the game.

Don't roll eyes on me but I'd speed up chests so you can keep playing and progressing rather than waiting out those damn timers!:D

• Like 3

23 hours ago, H0lyGun said:

Don't roll eyes on me but I'd speed up chests so you can keep playing and progressing rather than waiting out those damn timers!:D

Especially when it's like 1 blueprint has left to upgrade my favorite unit :D

Best way to use cristals is imo to unlock a box when you get a major lootbox and you dont have space left.

Next is buying credits with it because credits will be the stopping block of this game. I can like ubgrade 10 units but dont have the credits for it.

Greetings Twitch

• Like 1

i dunno what's the best way i prefer not to spend them at all

better save them for a rainy day or smth

9 hours ago, Twitch said:

Next is buying credits with it because credits will be the stopping block of this game. I can like ubgrade 10 units but dont have the credits for it.

yeah credits is much harder to collect cuz you need them all the time to upgrade your machines ++++++

at a high level where you bases are at lvl 8 and your units are in the 8 to 9 range, saving up on crystals til they atleast hit 500 before being converted into 10000 gold IS , in my opinion, the smarter choice. previously i'd be usimg my crystals to speed up the crate process when i needed around 10 crystals but not anymore sadly :/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1