Sign in to follow this  
H0lyGun

Training mode maybe?

Hi!

I enjoy the game so far, but I get a little intimidated to battle real people right after the tutorial ends, without really understanding the pros/cons of each unit. I really don't wanna lose my points tbh. So how can I test my new strategy?

I would like to learn a little strategy first to get a leg up against those who just jump into battle without preparation xDxD 

• Like 1

Hey there!

Luckily, the game already has this feature. Just open your Hangar and on the tab with your battle squad choose "Test battle". This game mode provides you with the opportunity not to lose your current progress and test any possible strategy ;) 

^284BAB70BB51744C360E7687CEBB0395B31838FA2C5E0A0EB8^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Test battle have one drawback: Enemy AI  always uses the same units (tank, flakker, bomber ). It would be great if we could choose enemy's roster to, lets say optimize strategy against certain units or tactics.

Edited by intruz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, intruz said:

Test battle have one drawback: Enemy AI  always uses the same units (tank, flakker, bomber ). It would be great if we could choose enemy's roster to, lets say optimize strategy against certain units or tactics.

+1 Agree that would be a great upgrade to the test battle B|

13 hours ago, intruz said:

I really like the idea to choose your enemies's squad. We'll see what we can do about it! 

• Thanks 1

i would also like the option to take control of enemy in test battle, and increasing time of turn to infinity. That way I can test different scenarios or compare units more easily.

• Like 1

On 2/2/2018 at 12:56 PM, Gorzki said:

i would also like the option to take control of enemy in test battle, and increasing time of turn to infinity. That way I can test different scenarios or compare units more easily.

I really like the idea! Sounds very useful!