TeslaNi

IT'S TIME TO SAY GOODBYE...

Greetings, Commanders!

Today is a very sad for everyone in our team – we have to announce that we decided to close Warfair.

It’s a hard decision and it took a lot to make it. After careful consideration, and many difficult internal debates, we feel there is no clear options for us to make Warfair a game that can retain enough players to be sustainable.

We genuinely appreciate every piece of your feedback! You’ve sent us so many inspiring and thoughtful suggestions about how you see Warfair in the future. Our community made its invaluable input and we’re grateful for it! We’re deeply sorry that we couldn’t meet your expectations and let you down.

You will all receive our final gift – 1000 crystals. Our servers will be closed on September 30th.

Thanks for being with us on this wonderful journey!
ПРОЩАНИЕ.jpg

• Sad 1

Finally 😧😧😧

Free from maintaining 1st place 😂

Thank you for everything Warfair Devs especially Teslani!

Hopefully you'll be back for another version of warfair! 

P.S - you should give us more crystals. i really want to buy that 3500 crystal generator hahaha. 

Well, there is no perfect game. There is no game that meets every expectation players set for the game. So guys do not look like so sad! I know that most of the dev team are probably still learning, so take this as a lesson for future reference. Anyway Warfair is a excellent game for me. I rate it 5/5! 

Shah!! Free leader roles for everyone! Everyone just waste your money!! Party party!! 

I'll be archiving screenshots. I will miss this game. 

Ehm just a question. I liked this game and planned to play it longer. I'm one of those idiots that spend momey on a game when I really like it. So those few hundred euro's I spend last couple of Months are just gonna be poof gone like that? Even while I still have most of it unspend in game?

My favourite mobile game is about to be shut down, no way! You have no idea how I  love the game design and how I pay attention to every single unit design. I'm absolutely consumed by future fascination. And now this is going to be taken from me. I can't! I just truly can't stand it! This game brought me so much memories of me playing with my friends and comparing battle squads. I don't this to be the end, it's ridiculous that a game in BETA is getting shut down. I noticed that the game can't be downloaded in the U.S, I think U.S players would appreciate the game and you would gain much more players. You don't have permissions or something? I don't know. Or just put ADS, I don't care, I will watch 100 ADS per day just to make you money to keep the game going, I can watch 200 ADS, I don't care. I would spend my time watch these god damn ADS just to keep the game going! That's how I love this game. And I will never forget it. Soundtrack is the best of the best, especially the main menu one, always playing in my head. I don't want to say goodbye. Please let me watch ADS. I will watch as much as you need. It's very hard for me, to leave the unique gameplay and beautiful machines majestically fighting with each other. And 2v2 battles made the game even more exciting! Well, that is my love letter to the most under noticed mobile game of TIME. I hope you read this and understand how I'm connected to this game. Good Luck with other projects if you have any. Cheers.

now became the perfect balance. The player throws invisibility on his flame thrower several times. And what to do with it? It's really time to leave the game now

Hoziain watch my reapleys, its very easy to counter ;), we back to the begins when players need predict moves enemy unit ;)

Im really think that its dev joke ;)