Sign in to follow this  
TeslaNi

WOW! IT'S SOMETHING NEW!

ТОПЧЕГ.jpg

Commanders! 

Long time no see, huh? We planned to have a global test for our players but then we decided to bring this fun to everybody and make a pretty nice event in the game instead. Don’t worry about your progress (your units and supports levels and your account level): it’s all saved and these changes are for two weeks only. We would like to know which features you will enjoy the most, so please let us know your thoughts about everything. So, what’s going to happen? 

- Introducing new units: Mosquito & Karl
- Introducing new support weapon: Acid Zone
- New generators skins added
- New antimatter system: now it appears every turn like your energy for units, also antimatter barrels will appear using our new algorithm:
    + Barrels contain 3 antimatter or 150 energy
    + First barrel appears near one player (randomly) second appears near another player
    + Then two barrels appear for both players at the same time
- Battle will be 15 turns now
- Every unit has its own quantity on the battle field to prevent unit spam 
- To make this game even more fair there will be no levels of units, supports or players
- Your supplies don’t contain blueprints anymore, you can get a new unit for some credits in the hangar
- New upgraded rating system
- Alliance leaders now can send messages to all their Alliance members
- Your first purchase at the store is doubled now
- Additional modes and missions are now available from the second battle zone
- Now you can change your supplies in the slots
- You are able to watch ad up to 6 times (-1h for every ad)
- Unit production limit integrated
- New event: no player or unit levels - now it’s only based on skill with a pinch of luck!
- Additional improvements for the player’s experience

What do you think? Send us your feedback here and to developer Mike!

• Like 1

HI TelsaNi,

Whaou, what a big update !
Good point is it change completely the way we will play for the next two weeks. Battles are shorter, decks are completly changed, balance of forces flaten.
The antimatter economy works well and the limit of units is wise, specially with such a limit of turns. Good Micro management of units are mandatory and it is a good thing (and I am loosing but I don't mind)
Other good point, I think you have found THE seasonal or weekly event, everybody can sign up for a parallel contest or for a tournament with the same rules.

Other, other good point, now every units are at the same level it is obvious to me Jetrider has too much advantage. But I'll do a separate post about it.

Bad point, please, let us go back soon to the classic game, as my teammates said it is not strategy it is barely tactic needed. And Only binge players are rewarded *even if I wish the game released and too many many over active players for the game.

cheers

liking the event! 

my suggestion to make it better would be- 

☆ Increase 15 turns to 20 turns.

☆ make rating battles based on Planets (i got to battle below 1000 rating players)

☆ The option to play pirates if we wanted to.

☆ no rating points for pirates ; but more gold if we farmed them

================

> found out invulnerability is fixed. its counters stun also.

> this type of play is more close to how players play in starcraft. its nice. 

> Strategy is more diverse in this mode. Can win in different ways. 

>Liking the mosquito alot! (interesting unit)

>Karl is fun to play with.

Incorporating this in a permanent way would be nice ; but also keeping our levels is a necessary.

Anyways thats all for now. 

P.S - any chance maps can be more dynamic? (trap based paths or road blocks to destroy ; or underground tunnels)

Overall, very interesting 

Forget what I said about diversity.
You play Cyclops with Invulnerability Support of gather a big bunch of units and charge.
Starfouine, July 2018 (after loosing 600pts of ranking*)

Shah is right about mostly all.
(YES ! Please no more points with Pirates)

And the reference to Starcraft is wise, maybe some units/supports should be taken out of the selection for this mode, and some should be unique to this mode. It could bring a real new dimension to this mode. Encouraging real strategy and not pure force with pure invulnerability.

My other suggestion would be to integrate this mode like a weekly or seasonally event OR make it permanently with BIG Gold rewards and the classic mode for BIG BP rewards (the good old league supply). At some points players will need to go from one mode to another, might be exciting.

*Yes, mostly on purpose, see ya in 2 weeks <evil laugh> there will ne no Cyclops to protect you !!!! <most evil laugh ever>