Sign in to follow this  
TeslaNi

--- Mind Games ---

Hello, Commanders!

It's time to reveal your secrets about some really efficient winning strategies! Well, it's okay if you haven't found your playstyle yet. Most of us come here to learn and inspire by something new, peeking at what others have to say. Try not to lose your temper arguing about other players thoughts and how should this or that be played. So enjoy your time and have fun discussing your ideas!

screen_6124x3828_2017-06-06_11-37-39.jpg

I'm running a fairly balanced team that allows me to react to the enemy and counter them. I have a Scylla (Hellicopter), Tank, Skyfighter, Flakker and Bomber. For support weapons I run Stunbeam, EMP and Airstrike.

I usually start with the Scylla as my opening play to be able to control the map and either get hold of resources quickly or counter an enemy Bomber or Tank. The Scylla is expensive so I am looking to trade it for 3-4 enemy units but I find it can help me get the tempo of the battle so I can play my other units.

Tanks allow me to counter Flakkers and Mechs and make pushes on generators. Bombers allow me to counter Tanks, Flakkers allow me to counter anti-air and Sky Fighters are good "trash" units. They are great for getting to Anitmatter quickly, or to do the last bit of damage to a generator.

One of my biggest strategies is to weaken generators but not destroy them completely with my Scylla units. This is because losing them can cost you the game as they are so expensive. So instead I use them for Map control and try to use Airstrike and my Sky Fighters to deal the death blow. This keeps my army quite consistent, but I do find that teams with strong anti-air can give me problems, such as Ogre's, Windy's and even Flakkers that are massed. To try to deal with these I use Stun Beam and EMP so that my Scylla's and Bombers can trade or kill them when they are usually countered, but this doesn't always work.

One of the best enemy strategies I have seen is Glinty + Overdrive, which looks really cool and impressive! But I have yet to get an Overdrive card yet...

Screenshot_20171106-164446.png

Screenshot_20171106-164454.png

• Like 3