Sign in to follow this  
ShahBlitz

Rare and Epic unit problems at higher levels of play

Ladies & Gents.

I've posted this before but i still feel that i need to point this out. I think Rare and Epics are far behind in the upgrading curve and so its making alot of players use common units freqiesntly.

Whats worse is that the common units are ALSO some of the best units to use since you can level them up faster than rares and ofcourse Epics.

To compensate for the slow development of rares and epics, ATLEAST i think....

Rare units should have a bigger BP cap PER request. (minimum 6 bps per request or hopefully 8bps)

Atleast 6 bps per request cause right now, after reaching lvl8 rare, to hit level 9 we need 400 bps... NOW if you optimize your time and be VERY efficient... you can get the level 8 to level 9 in 33.3333 days... but the worth of a level 9 is Only that of a common level 11 unit... which makes it worth 20k gold... so imagine 800 Bps and 1600bps for level cap.... thats kinda pushing it if you consider their value.

Faster leveling will be an issue at lower levels but it will balance out at higher levels... and ALSO it will diversify our strategies because some players will consider using rares more often then the common units everyone uses.

Basically, more bp per requests for rare units will diversify our strategy and pull this game up to another level then what it is now. ATLEAST for the active clan based players... and this will also be a significant factor for being in an Alliance as well.

So its like hitting 2 birds with 1 stone. increasing bps per request for rare units will ===

1- diversify player tactics by letting them use rares more often

2- encourage players to create alliance or join 1

========

Epics

well, not much comment really at the moment. before i suggested once a week Epic unit request where we can get 1 or 2 bps but ehhh.... i dunno.

Epics are underused at higher levels of play and its obvious how many of us are discouraged from using them cause its sooo hard to level them up! even IF you spend gold on them. 

Look at the CIS region players as well. At higher levels they dont use Epics as well. 

They are not worth it.. i mean 100 bps for level 7? and probably 200 for level 8? Ouch

Thoughts? Suggestions?

• Like 2

I was under impression it is a feature, not the bug.

at some point you get faster result just leveling commons to lev 13

when you do that, you can increse your deck strength by diversyfing into rare units - which is another stop and increasing time/upgrade curve

How should we rebalance the whole system healthfully? Do you have any ideas? It would be great to hear that! 👽

On 5/31/2018 at 11:16 PM, Gorzki said:

I was under impression it is a feature, not the bug.

at some point you get faster result just leveling commons to lev 13

when you do that, you can increse your deck strength by diversyfing into rare units - which is another stop and increasing time/upgrade curve

True thats what i thought initially but shouldnt the game be allowing us to diversiy our strategies without having us tier base it? 

as in focus on commons since it is easiest to max out and then move on to rares? that hinders diversification.

But then again, it does make sense if we dont want the game to end so soon regarding the leveling aspect.

On 6/6/2018 at 4:12 PM, TeslaNi said:

How should we rebalance the whole system healthfully? Do you have any ideas? It would be great to hear that! 👽

nevermind Teslani keep it this way. i was gonna suggest 6 bps and provide a chart on the development curve Buuuuut naaaahhhhh.

yea level 8 to 9 will take around 2months if i get a request of 8 bps per day which means 240 per month. (2 requests per day)

I was gonna request 6bps since at a normal rate it would  be 12 bps  (2 requests per day) meaning 360 in 30 days.

However, if this game is played efficiently 12 bps can be earned at 3 request per day (12bps x30days = 360 bps) 

at 18bps (6bps x3 request per day it would be = 540 bps in 30 days)

As such grinding would be around 33% more easier. soooo nàaa nevermind. Good to give us a hard time :)

• Thanks 1