Sign in to follow this  
TeslaNi

YOU ARE THE CHAMPIONS, MY FRIENDS!

Top Alliances:

top_clan.jpg

Top players:

top_player.jpg

After two weeks of glorious battles, hundreds of brilliant strategies and thousands destroyed units, we're ready to announce our winners!  

It would be great to make Alliance war one of our traditions. We thank everyone for participating in this event. We promise, that the best is yet to come, so follow our news to take part in our new contest.  

Good job, Commanders! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Sweet, i never seen so much battle in the leaderboards as in these 2 weeks! 

• Like 1

Thanks, devs! That were two intense weeks. We managed to move our alliance from 10th place to 4th place! Actually, I hoped for 5th place max, but one top alliance suddenly collapsed during these weeks and we moved up 1 place more. These last days I was worrying every day about GromPL alliance that was right behing ours. Luckily we stood our ground ))) Awesome competition!

TeslaNi, are there any plans to repeat it one day?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Nikodeem said:

Yeah, sure! We think that we need to let you catch your breath and then to start over again:> Follow our news :)) ! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nikodeem said:

Thanks, devs! That were two intense weeks. We managed to move our alliance from 10th place to 4th place! Actually, I hoped for 5th place max, but one top alliance suddenly collapsed during these weeks and we moved up 1 place more. These last days I was worrying every day about GromPL alliance that was right behing ours. Luckily we stood our ground ))) Awesome competition!

If you mean the alliance Cats, they merged with us. Congretz at the 4th place, you did really wel fighting up from 10th!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twitch said:

If you mean the alliance Cats, they merged with us. Congretz at the 4th place, you did really wel fighting up from 10th!

Thank you! Next time I hope we will be strong enough to compete with top 3 alliances.

But wow, Cats merged with your alliance! That means you've become much stronger :) Well, it's a good goal for us to try to be as powerful

• Like 1